Patron Services Coordinator
Date Posted: 05/02/12
Organization: Colorado Springs Philharmonic
City: Colorado Springs
Patron Services Coordinator
• Open until filled
• Reports to Communications Director
• Full time, exempt
As the principal contact for all Philharmonic ticketing functions, the patron services coordinator oversees the operations of the annual subscription campaign, coordination with the TicketsWest box office, and special handling for patron ticketing and concierge services throughout the year.
As part of a cohesive team, the patron services coordinator works with other staff members and assists, as needed, with other projects. Over time, it is expected that s/he will take on added responsibilities and projects as assigned. The patron services coordinator may also supervise seasonal part time employee(s) as needed.
This position requires weekend and evening availability to provide patron services at all concerts. When in the office, the patron services coordinator (and/or seasonal patron services employee) acts as first point of contact for patron calls.
• Subscription and ticket sales growth through responsive, strong customer service.
• Quality control over the ticketing process and increasing ticket holder satisfaction.
• Participate in creating and implementing audience growth and retention efforts.
• Fluid coordination with the TicketsWest box office personnel and systems.
• Maintenance and optimization of internal data systems, including the coordination of various databases with development and TicketsWest.
• Provide weekly ticket sales reports to Philharmonic leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
• Social and customer service skills to give the highest possible service to patrons and interact with integral third party vendors, including TicketsWest and World Arena.
• An appreciation for the arts. Specific knowledge of classical music is not required but it is expected that employee will learn how to speak knowledgably about concert programs and ticketing options.
• Well developed computer skills and prior experience working with database applications, including Excel and Access. Prior experience with ticketing systems preferred but not required.
• Must be able to work quickly and accurately, handling multiple tasks with aplomb in an often distracting work environment.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance, Philharmonic concert tickets, fitness center access, paid and sick leave, and paid holidays.
Apply via email (no calls please):
Please send resume and brief statement of interest to Nathan Willers, Communications Director, at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Peakradar.com assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or outcome of any classified listing. Please do not contact Peakradar.com regarding any of the classified listings above.