Welcome to PeakRadar.com!
If this is your first time submitting an event to PeakRadar.com, you will need to do one of two things:
- Enter your username and password below to log in. If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” below to reset your password. Forgot your username? Please email: email@example.com.
- If you do not have an account, please register now. It’s FREE and everyone must have an account to submit events.
- Location: All events must take place in Southern Colorado’s El Paso or Teller counties.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted as early as possible prior to the event’s start date. If we receive your event listing less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
- Public Events vs. Private Events: Both public and private (invitation-only) events may be listed. For the latter, please indicate that the event is by invitation-only in the event description field.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for a featured position, we must have an professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. Images must be in .JPG or .PNG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte with a required minimum of 400 x 400 pixels to display. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes – please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
PeakRadar.com reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy, as well as remove any listings that we believe are not suitable for the site. Please contact us directly with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.