Submit An Event
Thanks for preparing to submit your event to Peakradar.com!
Please read our submission guidelines:
- Location: Events must take place in Southern Colorado's El Paso or Teller counties. Unfortunately, we cannot list events for other locations at this time.
- Lead Time: We request that events be submitted at least two to four weeks prior to the event's start date. If we receive your event info less than two weeks in advance, we cannot guarantee that your event will be posted.
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
- Eligible submissions: PeakRadar is designed to build audiences for arts events. The primary focus of the calendar is arts, but there will be some select information on sports, recreation and special food events and farmers markets. PeakRadar is for residents and visitors looking for ways to spend their leisure time. Thus, it is not a general “community forum” kind of calendar. Postings of club meetings, business-oriented workshops, "power" lunches and other events along those lines will only serve to clutter up the site and make it less useful for patrons. Additionally, the following types of events will not be included: Civic meetings, candidate forums, league sports, "fun runs," exercise classes, worship services, ongoing attractions, high school performances and events, political events or rallies, fun centers such as miniature golf courses and the like, and charitable fundraisers that are not for arts organizations.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be considered for featuring, we must have an professional-quality promotional image to display with your listing. A single image may be uploaded along with your event listing. Images must be in .JPG format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte. Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes - please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Video: If you would like to add a video to be displayed with an event listing, just add the embed code and a description when submitting the event, or from the event page.
- We reserve the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy. Questions? Email:firstname.lastname@example.org.