Savor the visual and culinary arts scene in the Pikes Peak region with interviews and features so good you can taste them … almost!
- :12 – “Live On the Street” correspondent Jennifer DeDominici interviews Forrest Jackson at COATI Uprise in Downtown Colorado Springs
- 8:14 – Video message from Leslie Lewis of Manitou Springs Chamber of Commerce
- 9:35 – Curate Your Space shares 4 tips for hanging artwork in your home and introduces their new arts consulting business!
- 15:46 – Mina Liebert of Pikes Peak Community Foundation offers an inspiring reflection on the role of artists in our community and the support available for the arts from PPCF.
- 18:00 – Daisy McGowan of UCCS Gallery of Contemporary Art and Samantha Wood of Rocky Mountain Food Tours preview their upcoming Arts Month Community Conversations later this week.
- 28:48 – Jon Khoury of Cottonwood Center for the Arts reflects on the resilience and strength of the local culinary and arts scenes.
Hear the podcast version of this Peak Radar Live episode courtesy of our partners at Studio 809. Listen here.
Peak Radar Live features live interviews, performances, behind-the-scenes access, sneak previews and personal tours highlighting the rich cultural life of the Pikes Peak region of Colorado. It has been hosted by Angela Seals of the Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region, since 2016, now with production support from Studio 809, alongside a rotating array of special guests from the local arts and cultural scene. See over 70 videos of the local arts community at https://www.YouTube.com/PeakRadar.