Please Note: This event has expired.
30th Annual Wine Festival of Colorado Springs
Presenting “The Wines of Spain” – benefiting Colorado Springs Conservatory with events at The Broadmoor, TAPAteria & The Warehouse Restaurant & Gallery
After a two-year hiatus, the Wine Festival of Colorado Springs IS BACK - marking its 30th year as the city's premier and most comprehensive charity wine event, benefiting Colorado Springs Conservatory!
The 2022 Festival presents "The Wines of Spain," and is the longest-running wine festival in Southern Colorado.
This year's calendar includes world-class events and remains a definitive affair on the Colorado Springs social calendar.
With an array of Spanish Winemaker and expert-led seminars,View more
- “Oh, Sherry Baby” Bodegas Toro Albala Sherry & Tapas Pairing: $65 per guest
- Vino y Comida | Wine-Paired Lunch with Guest Winemakers and Chefs: $95 per guest
- Los Vinos De España – Spanish Wine Tasting Seminar With Guest Winemakers: $50 per guest
- The Grand Tasting – Social Spanish Wine Soirée With Food and Live Music: $90 per guest
- “A Match Made in Heaven” Spanish Wines and Cheese Pairing Seminar With Winemakers: $80 per guest
- The Gala Dinner & Live Auction – Five-Course, Wine-Paired Gourmet Dinner With Guest Winemakers: $275 per guest
1 Lake Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80906