Please Note: This event has expired.
SOLD OUT: Business & Arts Lunch 2019
The Business & Arts Lunch is one of the most colorful professional events of the year!
Join the Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region and Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC for one of the most colorful events of the year, celebrating the intersection of arts and business in our community.
This year’s honorees are:
• BornesPro Media for elevating businesses and artists with My Black Colorado and the Peak Artists series.
• Cottonwood Center for the Arts for connecting businesses and local artists through the Cottonwood Curation program.
• Penrose-St. Francis Health Services for exemplifying the spirit of philanthropy in their support of the Colorado Springs Philharmonic.
• Platte Furniture for accelerating positive change by supporting the Knobhill Urban Arts District.
• Brett Andrus and Lauren Ciborowski for epitomizing sustained, passionate, and innovative leadership at The Modbo gallery and SPQR Experiential Art Space and Studio Gallery. The Bee an Arts Champion Award is presented by the Bee Vradenburg Foundation.
Throughout a fast-paced program across 3 stages, live performances will illuminate the inspiring creativity in our community. This year’s performers are:
• Chamber Orchestra of the Springs
• Colorado Springs Chorale
• Colorado Ballet Society
• Hotcomb Poets
• My Name Is Harriett
• Ormao Dance School
This year’s featured visual artist is Tim Davis Art Images. His work will grace all 40 tables as centerpieces for sale, and Tim will be interacting with attendees in the Artist Area.
This year’s award artist is Jodie Bliss of Bliss Studio and Gallery in Town of Monument Colorado. Bliss Studio has handcrafted incredible award sculptures for the Lunch for 6 years now.
Join us for a high-energy program that will make you think differently about all the ways that arts + business are helping our community to innovate and thrive!
Special thanks to our Platinum and Gold Sponsors:
Bee Vradenburg Foundation, Lyda Hill Philanthropies, United States Olympic and Paralympic Museum, Wells Fargo, Herman Tiemens Foundation, T. Rowe Price, UCCS Presents, The Gazette, KOAA 5, and PeakRadar.com.
4 S. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80903