CALL FOR ARTISTS: 2019 Monochrome Photography Show Opens
The call for artists is now open for the 2019 Monochrome Photography show sponsored by the Palmer Divide Photographers Group and the Tri-Lakes Center for the Arts.
Entries for the juried show will be open through July 22, and entry forms, rules, and a complete calendar of events for the show can be obtained at http://pdphotographers.com/call-to-artists-monochrome-photography-show/.
The Monochrome Exhibition is a juried photography exhibit of fine art. The mission of Monochrome Photography Show is a challenge to photographers to demonstrate their use of light to help define the subject.
The light can be natural or artificial; or a combination that enhances the impact, drama, emotion, and/or message of the image.
Images will be juried, judged; and awards for Best of Show, Originality, Technical Excellence, Composition, Overall Impact and Artistic Merit. There are cash prizes in each category.
The Show will run September 6 to November 1 at the Tri-Lakes Center for the Arts, 304 Highway 105 in Palmer Lake. The opening reception for the show is 6-8 p.m. on Friday, September 7. The events are free and open to the public.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jun 16, 2019 at 08:00 am (Sun)
- Jun 17, 2019 at 08:00 am (Mon)
- Jun 18, 2019 at 08:00 am (Tue)
- Jun 19, 2019 at 08:00 am (Wed)
- Jun 20, 2019 at 08:00 am (Thu)
- Jun 21, 2019 at 08:00 am (Fri)
- Jun 22, 2019 at 08:00 am (Sat)
- Jun 23, 2019 at 08:00 am (Sun)
- Jun 24, 2019 at 08:00 am (Mon)
- Jun 25, 2019 at 08:00 am (Tue)
304 US-105, Palmer Lake, CO 80133