CALL FOR ARTISTS: 'Monochrome' Annual Photography Exhibition
Please note, this event has expired.
Photographers of all levels are invited to submit their original photography for consideration. Black and white photography—Shades of gray and single toned [sepia, selenium, etc..]
The mission of Monochrome Photography Show is a challenge to photographers to demonstrate their use of light to help define the subject.
The light can be natural or artificial; or a combination that enhances the impact, drama, emotion, and/or message of the image.
Images will be juried and judged.
Awards will be given for Best of Show, Originality, Technical Excellence, Composition, Overall Impact, and Artistic Merit.
Important Dates: (All artwork must remain for the duration of the show.)
- July 22 – All Entry Ends
- July 31 – Notifications sent via email
- Aug 24 – Delivery artwork to TLCA, 12:00 -1:30 p.m.
- Sep 4 – Judge’s Seminar, 7 p.m., $30
- Sep 7 – Opening Reception, 6-8 p.m.
- Nov 1 – End of Exhibition
- Nov 2 – Pick-up artwork from TLCA, 10-12 p.m.
304 US-105, Palmer Lake, CO 80133