Please Note: This event has expired.
Coffee with COPPeR: Arts Patron Data Analysis
Join us to hear the results of a special data analysis project to learn more about arts patrons in El Paso and Teller Counties.
The Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region and the Bee Vradenburg Foundation are pleased to present a free “Coffee with COPPeR” event to share the results of a special data analysis project that was designed to learn more about arts consumers and arts patrons in El Paso and Teller Counties. The data analysis and public presentation will be conducted by staff from TRG Arts, a Colorado Springs-based consulting firm that provides a variety of professional services for presenting arts organizations across the United States, Canada, and Europe. Data analysis topics will include:
- What is the geographic distribution of Colorado Springs art patrons?
- What is the geographic distribution of arts patrons who live in El Paso and Teller County zip codes, and attend arts events across Colorado Springs and the greater Denver metro area?
- What is the demographic make-up of El Paso and Teller county arts patrons?
- What is the demographic make-up of arts patrons who live in El Paso and Teller county and attend arts events in Colorado Springs and the greater Denver metro area?
- Where else do El Paso and Teller county arts patrons attend cultural events?
There will also be time for questions and answers from those in attendance. There is no fee to attend, but advance registration on our Facebook page would be appreciated so that we can have enough coffee for everyone. Free parking is available on-site at the Millibo Art Theatre. Please share this learning opportunity with others who may be interested.
1626 South Tejon Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80905