COS Rodeo Summer Series 2017
Please note, this event has expired.
The sights, sounds, and smells of the west will fill the air, pique the senses, and create memories to last a life time.
The Norris Penrose Equestrian Center will be transformed during eight nights this summer to provide a truly Western experience.
This open format competition, combined with an intimate venue setting, will provide a unique energy for viewers. There will be various kids and adult games along with a western dinner, served fireside and on picnic tables. Post rodeo live country music and balloon glow are included in the ticket fee.
The competition will put the greatest amateurs in the West up against the best touring talent in the world. Large artwork posters, reminiscent of old time Wild West shows, will adorn the arena. After the Rodeo, a balloon glow and live music will light up the evening.
Rodeo and Summer Concert Series Dates
- June 21: Live broadcast on KCGE featuring Jeffrey Alan Band
- June 28: Featuring Ashley Tatum Band
- July 5: Featuring Woodshed Red
- July 19: Featuring Jeffrey Alan Band
- July 26: Featuring Ashley Tatum Band
- August 2: Featuring Ashley Tatum Band
- August 9: Featuring Ashley Tatum Band
Advanced registration requested. There is no guarantee that food will be available for those who purchase tickets at the door.
All advanced reservations include free parking. A $10 parking fee will be charged to guests without advanced reservations.
Family Rate: $99
- Includes admission for 2 adults and 2 children
- Additional children in the same family: $25 per child
Contact: (800) 755-0935
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Dinner: 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Ti-pi construction demo: 5 p.m.
Rodeo begins: 6 p.m.
S’mores: 6:30 p.m.
Live music and balloon glow: 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
1045 Lower Gold Camp Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80905