Cottonwood Creek YMCA Bike Fest
Come enjoy food trucks, vendor booths, bike safety checks, a bounce house, a pump track for smaller kids, and, of course, bike rides!
Join Us for a Bike Fest! Come enjoy food trucks, vendor booths, bike safety checks, a bounce house, a pump track for smaller kids, and, of course, bike rides! There will be four routes to choose from.
You must wear a helmet to participate. Please bring your own bike if possible. There will be bikes available to borrow but quantities are limited. Anyone under 16 needs to be accompanied by an adult.
Discounted day passes to the Cottonwood Creek Family Center YMCA will be available afterwards.
- Family-Friendly Fun Loop 2-3 miles: Using the trail infrastructure around Cottonwood Creek Park and the Recreation Center
- Cottonwood Creek Connectivity Cruise: 9 miles To the Pikes Peak Greenway and back via the new connection under Academy Blvd
- CSCC Park to Park Tour: 24 miles To America the Beautiful Park and back
- Southern Colorado Gravel Experience: 30 miles To the gravel portions of the New Santa Fe Trail and back using some on-road sections
Contact: (719) 386-0559
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jun 22, 2019 at 09:00 am - 02:00 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.: Registration
- 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Community Bike Rides
- 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.: Festival
3920 Dublin Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80918