El Paso County Search & Rescue Benefit
Please note, this event has expired.
Join us for the 2019 El Paso County Search and Rescue Benefit!
J2D Electric Inc. Presents: The 2019 El Paso County Search and Rescue Benefit Ride will be a poker-run / car show / major concert event all in one, and will be held this year at Stargazers Theatre and Event Center.
This one is not to be missed! All proceeds benefit the El Paso County Search and Rescue!
Limited sponsorship packages are still available but a huge thanks to our title sponsor, J2D Electric Inc. and supporting sponsors 5Star Bank, Carefree Accounting, PC, Groff’s Automotive CO., Mountain Country, and Stargazers Theatre and Event Center
With Colorado being so enticing to those that may not be ready for our suddenly changing weather, or the grand mountains that are easy to get up but, not so much getting down, there will always be a need for the incredible men and women of the El Paso County Search and Rescue Team.
All equipment, vehicles, and time are paid for by the volunteers themselves and they need our support this year more than ever.
Put it on your calendars now and we look forward to seeing you at the show!
Poker Run – Starts at Search and Rescue and ends at Stargazers Theatre
- 9 a.m.: Registration Begins at Search and Rescue
- 10 a.m.: All bikes out
- 2 p.m.: Last bike in at Stargazers Theatre / Place for Show
Car Cruise – Starts at Search and Rescue, Ends at Stargazers Theatre
- 10:00 a.m.: Registration begins at Search and Rescue
- 11:30 a.m.: All cars out
- 2:00 p.m.: Last car in at Stargazers Theatre / Place for Show
Car and Bike Show – Lot opens at 12 p.m. for placement for both car and bike show (those not doing the run or cruise)
- 12:00 p.m.: Lot open for placement
- 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Judging for car and bike show
- 4:30 p.m. -5:00 p.m.: Trophy Ceremony
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.: Lot is reset for concert guests
Concert Time and Lineup: General Public Entry 6 p.m.
3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: The Ashtonz
6:00 p.m.: Doors open for concert ticket holders
6:30 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.: 6035
8:00 p.m. – 9:15 p.m.: Red Dirt Artist – Kaitlyn Kohler, Corpus Christi, TX
9:30 p.m. – 10:45 p.m.: Red Dirt Artist – Abe Mac, El Paso TX
Concessions will open at 12 p.m.
We will have raffle items throughout the day with drawings for prizes up to concert door time.
Poker Run Entry Fees as Follows:
- Poker Run only: $15 – one rider / $20 with passenger
- Poker Run & Show: Additional $15
Entry Fees for Cruise and Show: $30
Entry Fees for the Show Only:
- Bikes – $25 one rider/ $30 with passenger
- Cars – $30 – covers optional car cruise
- $15 suggested donation
Contact: (719) 476-2200
10 S. Parkside Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80910