Falcon Freedom Days
14th annual Falcon Freedom Days with performance by Broseph, food, family fun activities and the greatest fireworks show in El Paso County.
Meridian Ranch and Antler Creek Golf Course have teamed up again to kick off the 14th annual Falcon Freedom Days with music, food, family fun activities and fireworks in Falcon, CO.
Join us at the Antler Creek Golf Course in Falcon for a night of fun and amazement in the sky!
Proceeds from the bounce houses, VIP parking and VIP seating will benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Helping a sick child fight their illness takes a big enough emotional and financial toll on a family.
RMHC can help address those problems, whether they involve housing that’s near a hospitalized child, or the expense of staying together in another city. RMHC provides support and resources that help keep families together during one of the most challenging times in their lives.
Contact: (719) 495-6567
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jun 29, 2019 at 08:30 am - 10:00 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
- 8:30 a.m. – Red, White & Blueberry 5K Run (Meridian Ranch Rec Center)
- 9:00 a.m. – Blood Mobile at Rec Center (Meridian Ranch Rec Center)
- 10:00 a.m. – Hike, Bike & Stroll Parade (Meridian Ranch Rec Center)
- 5:00 p.m. – DJ, Booths & Bounce Houses Open (Antler Creek Golf Course)
- 6:00 p.m. – Live Music Begins (Antler Creek Golf Course)
- 9:30 p.m. – Fireworks Begin (Antler Creek Golf Course)
9650 Antler Creek Dr., Falcon, CO 80831