Please Note: This event has expired.
Feast of St. Arnold Family Friendly Beer Festival
The 7th Annual Feast of Saint Arnold. “Colorado’s Family Friendly Beer Festival “
Our Family Friendly Beer Festival includes:
- Showcasing the best of Colorado's craft brewers, winemakers, and emerging distilleries.
- Fine selection of food
- Great music
- Fun and games for children of all ages
- Located on the historic grounds of the Chapel of our Saviour Episcopal Church
- free admission for children and designated drivers
- Tours of the 1920's era historic property and mansion.
Proceeds go to Westside Cares, providing care and compassion for neighbors in need today, tomorrow andView more
General Admission - $30 Early Bird (Goes up to $40 after April 1)
VIP Ticket - $75
A VIP ticket includes a souvenir glass, special seating and lounge area inside the historic mansion and also outdoor seating on the patio.
VIPs will also enjoy a sit down "feast," a family style meal at assigned seating times. Special small batch beers and tastings will be available. VIP guests will also have access to indoor toilet facilities.
8 4th street, Colorado Springs, CO 80906