Please Note: This event has expired.
Festival Artists Concert
Jun 18 2019
Our renowned festival faculty perform chamber music in the intimate setting of Packard Hall.
Our pieces include:
- Gran Turismo by Andrew Norman
- Sonata for Double Bass and iTunes User Agreement by Susan Cahill
- The Wind is rising, the Earth lets itself be inhaled by David Colson
- Chamber Symphony (World Premiere) with Michael Fine
- Bandera by Kerry Turner
- Sextet for Piano and Winds by Francis Poulenc
Join us for a free pre-concert lecture with Dr. Michael Grace in Packard Room 9 at 6:15 p.m.!
CC ID Holders and Donors: $30
General Admission: $35
Colorado College: Packard Hall
5 W. Cache La Poudre St., Colorado Springs, CO 80903