Fort Carson Oktoberfest
Please note, this event has expired.
Join Fort Carson in celebration of Oktoberfest (open to the public)!
Join Fort Carson in celebration of Oktoberfest (open to the public)! The festival runs from 2 to 8 p.m. and Gates 1 and 20 will be open to the public at 1:30 p.m. Please drink responsibly.
Fort Carson BOSS and No DUI are partnering to provide rides home for DOD ID card holders from 2 to 8 p.m. during the festival.
The festival has loads of food, entertainment, and activities for the community:
- Beer Olympics (Entry is $20 per team of 4)
- 5K Volksmarch (Entry is $10 per person ages four and up! Paid registration includes a t-shirt and sticker)
- Sand Volleyball Tournament (Entry is $20 per team of 4)
- Car Show (Entry is $25 per car)
- Beer for purchase (prices vary)
- Food and beverages available for purchase (prices vary)
- German music by Steve Rock’s Tanzkapelles Bavarian Twist
- Polka, Bavarian and Schulplatteler dancers by the Denver Kickers
Free Activities (Must be 18 and older to play and 21 and older to drink):
- Giant Beer Pong (all day)
- Stein Holding Competition (4 p.m. & 6 p.m.)
Free Family Activities:
- Interactive games for kids (Dance Dance Revolution)
- Free Cornhole (all day)
- Oktoberfest Costume Contest (Begins at 4 p.m.) Come in your Oktoberfest best! Lederhosen, dirndls, dressed as a stein or pretzel, etc.
- Oktoberfest Selfie Station
- Various bounce houses and inflatables
- Miniature obstacle course
Free to attend, though some activities cost money. Prices are listed above.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Visit CarsonOktoberfest.com for all pertinent information.
6561 Sheridan Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80913