Please Note: This event has expired.
Fountain Creek Watershed District Photo Contest
We are excited to announce the second annual Fountain Creek Watershed District Photo Contest!
We want to see how you are enjoying the beautiful scenery the watershed has to offer. Submissions will be accepted from August 1st to the 15th. Pictures should be submitted in these three categories: Watershed Wildlife, Water around the Watershed, and People of the Watershed
Members of the Watershed District’s Citizen Advisory Group will judge them and determine 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each category. The winning photos will have their artwork placed on Local Relic beer bottles and winners will receive 1 free bottle. The winning photos will also be featured on our social media pages and for future watershed initiatives on Facebook, Instagram @fountaincreekwatershed, and Twitter @fountaincreek
- Photos can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org between 8/1 – 8/15
- Please include your name, contact information (email and/or phone number), location of the photograph, the category (ies) for which you are submitting for each picture and (optional) a caption for the photo
- Photos must be taken within the boundaries of the Fountain Creek Watershed District*
- The District comprises El Paso and Pueblo Counties and encompasses the seven municipalities of Pueblo, Colorado Springs, Fountain, Manitou Springs, Green Mountain Falls, Palmer Lake, and Monument.
- Maximum 10 photo submissions per photographer
- Photos must be in digital format
- Photographer must provide the names and contact information of all identifiable people in the photo
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree that all photos submitted can be used by the Fountain Creek Watershed Flood and Greenway District.
For additional questions please contact email@example.com