Gallop In the Garden - Free 5K Fun Run
Please note, this event has expired.
Run/ Jog/ Walk in Garden of the Gods Park every Thursday for the Gallop in the Garden 5K Fun Run!
It doesn’t get any better than this…
Run/ Jog/ Walk in Garden of the Gods Park!
Join us every Thursday between 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. for the Gallop in the Garden 5K Fun Run! Meet in the lower lobby of the Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center.
We’ve mapped out 5 phenomenal routes through Garden of the Gods Park and Rock Ledge Ranch that start and end at the Visitor & Nature Center. (3 routes are available every Thurs.)
Don’t forget to stop by our community partner Fossil Craft Beer Company on the way home to enjoy one of their fine local brews or ginger ale.
Run five routes and get a token for a free Fossil Brewery Beer or (Ginger Ale for the Kids).
After ten runs, Gallop in the Garden T-Shirts are available at cost for $10.
Info Before you Go:
- Sign in at the Garden of the Gods Visitor & Natures Center Lobby
- 1 designated stroller route available – Kids Welcome!
- Dogs welcome on leash only and please bring baggies to pick up after them!
- Please dress appropriately for trails and weather
- There is no bag check-in so please plan accordingly
Bring a Friend!
A big thank you to our sponsors:
- Rock Ledge Ranch
- Adventures Outwest
- Dickie’s BBQ
- Cerberus Brewery
- Fossil Craft Beer Company
- The Garden of the Gods Foundation
- Colorado Springs Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services Department
This is not a race, just a fun run and a way to get fit and enjoy comradery and the Great Colorado Outdoors in the #1 Park in the US.
1805 N 30th St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
Parking on premises.