Garden Totem Workshop
Please note, this event has expired.
Celebrate the warm weather by creating a unique ceramic garden totem.
Celebrate the warm weather by creating a unique ceramic garden totem. Every student will go home with their own garden totem composed of pieces made by each person in the class.
Previous clay experience required. All supplies will be provided.
- May 30: Design and create a bead for the totem
- May 31: Continue to create your beads
- June 4: Glaze your beads
- June 10: Share and construct your totem
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Note that this class meet the following days:
- May 30 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m
- May 31 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m
- June 4 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- June 10 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
818 Pelham Place, Colorado Springs, CO 80903