Please note, this event has expired.
Green Drinks encourages people to communicate, collaborate, and celebrate all things sustainable in the Pikes Peak region!
Join us for May’s Green Drinks! The theme is bicycling. We will be at PikeRide, a community bike share program in Downtown Colorado Springs.
PikeRide serves 46,000 households of all socioeconomic strata within 3 miles of the Legacy Loop; the 20,000 people who work Downtown; more than 5,000 Colorado College and Pikes Peak Community College students; more than 500,000 patrons of cultural events in the city center; and hundreds of thousands of visitors to the city each year.
- 5:30 p.m. – Meet at PikeRide
- 5:40 p.m. – Ride one mile to Local Relic (bike and helmets provided at no charge)
- 5:50 p.m. – Arrive at Local Relic (Local food, beer, and art is available for purchase)
- 6:00 p.m. – Network + PikeRide Presentation (5-10 min)
- 7:15 p.m. – Ride back to PikeRide
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Arrive no later than 5:35 pm to catch the bicycle ride to Local Relic. Otherwise, meet us at Local Relic.
39 E. Pikes Peak Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903