Please note, this event has expired.
Learn how to make this tunic with interesting lines and an asymmetrical hem line. It can be worn with leggings, or a long straight skirt. The pocket is a great detail too!
This tunic has interesting lines and an asymmetrical hem line. It can be worn with leggings, or a long straight skirt.
The pocket is a great detail too! I have made the tunic using 1 fabric with contrasting top stitching and also using multiple fabrics. I love both.
Student supply list:
- “Lani Woven Tunic pattern by Style Arc ( can be ordered on Amazon)
- Fabric for tunic ( according to your size) information on the back of pattern
- Thread to match fabric
- Interfacing (amount on back of pattern)
- Needle for machine
- Straight pins
- Marking tool
- Sewing machine in good working order with all parts and book. Sewing machines are available if needed. Please let us know if you need to use one of our machines so that we can have it ready and set up.
- Bring your lunch, (we have a fridge) or you can make a quick trip out (there are several options near us) and don’t forget your water bottle!”
Class Level: Concentration – The student will be invited to learn more about a certain subject and be expected to have had some experience with it or have taken a prior class. These classes will probably involve several sessions.
Instructor: Ruth Chandler
6545 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Free public parking available.