Live, Love, Local: First Day Of Fall
Fall in love with these flavors!
This month in our Live, Love, Local class we combine two great themes – It’s the first day of Fall and it’s National Eat Local Day. We’ll be celebrating with pasta from Pasta di Solazzi! We’ll be cooking up four different recipes, all featuring local products from some of our favorite local businesses!
This class is taught in our 2×4 format – we’ll split up into groups of 2 and each twosome will tackle one recipe. We’ll serve up some of each recipe for everyone to try!
On the menu:
- Local Mushroom Pasta: Featuring local mushrooms from Fungus Farm Colorado and Spinach Fettucine from Pasta di Solazzi
- Microgreen Pesto & Roasted Corn Pasta: Featuring Microvora Microgreens and Linguini from Pasta di Solazzi
- Green Chili Mac & Cheese: Featuring Cheddar & Pepperjack from Sawatch Artisan Foods and Conchiglie from Pasta di Solazzi
- Duck Egg & Local Bacon Carbonara: Featuring Duck Eggs from Abeja Honey Farms & Local Bacon with Fettucine from Pasta di Solazzi
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 22, 2021 at 11:00 am - 01:00 pm (Wed)
2011 West Colorado Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80904