Monument Concerts in the Park
Please note, this event has expired.
Bring your chairs and enjoy music, food and fun for the whole family at the annual Concerts in the Park in Monument!
Bring your chairs and enjoy music, food and fun for the whole family! The annual Concerts in the Park are held in Monument at Limbach Park from 7 to 9 p.m. every Wednesday in June and July (except July 5), and the first week of August this year. A different band plays each week and there are food trucks if you’re hungry. Bring some cash to toss in the hats we pass. This series depends on the generosity of those who attend and of our sponsors below.
Take Monument exit 161 and head west on Highway 105 which becomes Second Street. Continue straight on Second Street to Front Street. Limbach Park will be on your left before you reach the railroad tracks.
- June 6: Collective Groove ( pop, dance, funk, soul, R&B)
- June 13: Phat Daddy & the Phat Horn Doctors ( pop, dance, funk, soul, R&B)
- June 20: Indigo Way (oldies, Motown, classics, dance)
- June 27: Atomic Fireballs (pop, country, blues, Americana)
- July 11: WireWood Station (Americana, bluegrass, pop)
- July 18: Woodshed Red (pop, jam, bluegrass)
- July 25: Inman Brothers (pop, rock, Americana, classics)
- August 1: Dotsero (pop, jazz, contemporary instrumental)
Contact: (719) 481-3282
151 Front Street, Monument, CO 80132