Please Note: This event has expired.
Outdoor Hayride Tours
Get Outside! Join us for fresh Colorado air, cool historic buildings and, amazing mining machinery!
The Mining Museum is open for outdoor Hayride tours!
What you'll experience:
- Discover original Mining Machinery
- Ride by the Historic Reynolds Ranch House
- See the Adit featured in Rick Riordon's "Percy Jackson" books
- Experience the power of the incredible Yellow Jacket Stamp Mill
- Hear stories of our western history while you cover part of our beautiful 27 acre campus
We suggest you bring a picnic lunch and take a stroll. Please do bring your own mask and bottled water and dress for theView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Hayrides depart at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. each Friday and Saturday.
225 North Gate Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80921