Please Note: This event has expired.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro: Intro - Part 1
This is a great course for the small business owner, or for assistants, who primarily handle the finances!
This is a great course for the small business owner, or for assistants, who primarily handle the finances! This interactive QuickBooks Pro – Part 1 introductory course will cover:
1. How the software works and how to navigate through the program;
2. How to create a new Company with QuickBooks including settings preferences, setting open balance, and entering customers, vendors, and accounts;
3. How to enter vendor information, as well as descriptions & prices for products and services;
4. How to work with registers, including opening registers, making entries, and reconciliation; and
5. How to handle bills in QuickBooks, including how to enter & pay bills; entering discounts from vendors.
This workshop is part of our Financial Fundamentals Series. Other workshops in this series include:
- QuickBooks Online Version (Parts 1 and 2)
- Tax Preparation for Small Businesses
- Creating the Key Elements of a Financial Plan
- Buying and Selling a Business
- Business Valuation
- Basics of Bookkeeping (Parts 1 and 2)
559 East Pikes Peak Avenue, Suite 101 @ Catalyst Campus, Colorado Springs, CO 80907