Please Note: This event has expired.
QuickBooks Online Version: Introduction Part 1
Are you considering using QuickBooks Online (QBO) for your business? Or maybe you already use it but know that you’re not using it to its fullest potential? Then plan to take our “test drive” hands-on workshop facilitated by a local QuickBooks ProAdvisor certified in QBO!
Part I (Introduction) will cover:
1. Features, benefits, and summary of types of files (Backup, 2. Accountant's Version, Portable Copy)
3.Navigating the global, dashboard, and settings menu options
4. Exporting files from QBO to QBDT
5. Importing Customers, Vendors, Products & Services lists
6. Setting up your chart of accounts
7. Setting up user security
8. Creating customers and vendors
9. Connecting your bank account to QBDT for transactions download
10. Reconciling bank accounts
Contact: (719) 667-3803
4435 N Chestnut St, Colorado Springs, CO 80907