Please Note: This event has expired.
QuickBooks Online Version: Introduction Part 1
Are you considering using QuickBooks Online (QBO) for your business? Or maybe you already use it but know that you’re not using it to its fullest potential? Then plan to take our “test drive” hands-on workshop.
Part I (Introduction) will cover:
- Features, benefits, and summary of types of files (Backup, 2. Accountant's Version, Portable Copy)
- Navigating the global, dashboard, and settings menu options
- Exporting files from QBO to QBDT
- Importing Customers, Vendors, Products & Services lists
- Setting up your chart of accounts
- Setting up user security
- Creating customers and vendors
- Connecting your bank account to QBDT for transactions download
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Creating invoices
- Recording bank
559 East Pikes Peak Avenue, Suite 101 @ Catalyst Campus, Colorado Springs, CO 80907