Summer Concerts in the Glen
Please note, this event has expired.
Free outdoor concerts by popular local artists, food provided and donations accepted.
Bring your lawn chair or blanket and friends to enjoy these free concerts. Hamburgers, hot dogs, desserts and drinks are provided.
Donations will be accepted. In case of bad weather, the concerts will be held inside.
- July 3: Mississippi Mudders, “A New Orleans Style Dixieland Band” by the Pikes Peak Jazz and Swing Society.
- July 10: All Those Who Wander, A Folk Alternative band playing Bluegrass, Old World Celtic, and Original Songs.
- July 24: Flying W Wranglers, A Well-Known Cowboy Group performing Country, Western Swing and Gospel.
- July 31: Mo Mungus, A New Twist on “Rocksteady” Reggae
- Aug 7: Wirewood Station, A High Energy Bluegrass Band, voted “Best Band in CS” for the last three years.
- Aug 14: Underground Clarinet Quartet, Light Classical and Fun, Popular/Broadway tunes like you have never heard.
315 Lake Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Access is through ground level doors, and concerts take place outdoors on lawn. There is pavement to the area, but most seating is on the grass.
Access is through ground level doors, and concerts take place outdoors on lawn. There is pavement to the area, but most seating is on the grass.View less