Taste of OCC
Celebrate the vibrant food & drink scene of Colorado Springs’ Old Colorado City neighborhood. Sample unlimited tastes from restaurants, craft brewers and distilleries with live music from local Westside band, Woodshed Red. This annual event showcases the west side and it’s numerous restaurants and breweries.
Taste the unique flavors of the Westside restaurants, the libations of local breweries and distilleries, and the best in wine.
All proceeds go towards improving Bancroft Park through the Old Colorado City Foundation, whose mission is to raise funds for improvements in Old Colorado City along the avenue, and organizes this event each year.
Buy your ticket today, this is a sell out event every year!
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 22, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
Additional time info:
- VIP Ticket entry is 12 p.m.
- The VIP ticket give you access to the event at noon, an hour early than general admission ticket holders. Sample premium tastes and enjoy the event without lines. Limited to the first 100 to purchase.
- General admission entry is at 1 p.m.
- The General Admission (and Advance ticket) includes access to the event from 1-4 p.m.
2408 West Colorado Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80904