The Postman Always Rings Twice
Please note, this event has expired.
Drifter Frank Chambers accepts a job from the alcoholic owner of a diner in a town he’s hitchhiking through Frank and Cora – the diner owner’s young wife – quickly start a romance Cora convinces Frank the only way they can be together is for Frank to kill husband Nick and collect the insurance money
The Postman Always Rings Twice is an adaptation by Jon Jory from the novel by James M Cain. Fountain Community Theater presents this production on October 19 and 20 at 6:30 p.m. with a matinee on the 20th at 2 p.m. The show will continue on October 25-27 at 6:30 p.m. with a matinee on the 27th at 2 p.m.
Drifter Frank Chambers accepts a job from the alcoholic owner of a diner in a town he’s hitchhiking through Frank and Cora – the diner owner’s young wife – quickly start a romance Cora convinces Frank the only way they can be together is for Frank to kill husband Nick and collect the insurance money But a botched first plan leaves Nick in hospital Suspecting nothing about the affair, Nick resolves to sell the diner and take Cora away Now desperate, Cora and Frank stage an automobile accident. This time Nick is killed. But the District Attorney is suspicious and pits the two of them against each other And soon their hopes of being together are shattered.
Produced by special arrangement with Dramatic Publishing, Inc. Woodstock, IL.
Adult themed (Strong language, not recommended for young children).
- Adults: $9 in advance or $10 at the door
- Seniors/Military/Children under 12: $8 in advance or $9 at the door
- Family Package of Four: $30 in advance or $34 at the door (additional family members are $7 in advance or $8 at the door)
Group seating may be reserved in advanced through the “contact us” section of the website. Group prices may apply.
Tickets can be purchased online or from the following locations (All of these locations do not accept credit card, check or cash only):
- Fountain Valley Newspaper office at 120 East Ohio Avenue, Fountain, CO
- Ink Fountain Printing at 721 Dale Street, Fountain, CO
- Carol’s Creative Glass at 372 Main Street, Security, CO
- Graham Rentals (Uhaul) at 7367 Southmoor Dr, Fountain, CO
Contact: (719) 233-5192
326 W. Alabama Ave, Fountain, CO 80817