Waldo Waldo 5K: Grand Finale
Please note, this event has expired.
The 2018 Waldo Waldo 5K Grand Finale is the final year of the Waldo costume theme! If you have friends and family who have “always wanted to do it” let them know it’s now or never! Come celebrate seven awesome years and help make this the best one ever!
Thousands of Waldos and Wendas will take to the streets in downtown Colorado Springs on Saturday, October 20 for the Grand Finale! Waldo Waldo is the region’s most popular untimed 5K walk and fun run. Local exhibitors, music, and food trucks all added to the fun. Best of all, registered participants receive a Where’s Waldo costume kit. Money raised benefits local nonprofits that support community priorities like Waldo Canyon restoration and trail maintenance.
Runners of all ages and ability are welcome – walkers and strollers too!
Costume Included! The registration fee comes with a Waldo or Wenda costume kit (characters from the popular “Where’s Waldo?” children’s books) that includes a shirt, hat and glasses! The price increases the morning of the event.
A Good Cause: The money raised benefits local nonprofits that support Waldo Canyon restoration, disaster relief and fire recovery, and trails and open space maintenance in Colorado Springs and the surrounding community.
- Normal Ticket (with costume): $35 plus $4.01 fee
- Normal Ticket (I have my costume from last year!): $30 plus $3.72 fee
- Kids 5 and under: Free but no costumes in this size
- Families or Groups of 4 or more: $30 per person
Day-of Ticket: $45 plus $4.56 fee
Contact: (719) 339-4564
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
Additional time info:
Packet Pickup: Tuesday-Friday, October 16 to 19 from 4 to 8 p.m. each night at Ivywild School. Bring your ticket and choose a preferred size for your costume.
Race Day Schedule:
- 7:30 a.m. – Event opens (day of event registration begins, ends at 8:30 a.m.)
- 8:30 a.m. – Warm up yoga for all ages (30 minute class) Provided by Cambio Yoga
- 8:30 a.m. – Warm up Cycle class provided by Joule! two 15 minute classes will be offered
- 9:30 a.m. – Big group photo (don’t be late!)
- 9:45 a.m. – Find your wave, running begins!
- 10 a.m. – Beer garden opens! Woodshed Red headlining!
- 11 a.m. – Food trucks, beer garden, exhibitors, live music, fun for all.
215 S. Tejon Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80903