Winter Lights at The Broadmoor Seven Falls
Please note, this event has expired.
Join us on Saturday, November 18 for a spectacular holiday event at Seven Falls sure to be fun for the entire family!
In 1947, a tradition began at Seven Falls to promote the canyon at night when alternating colored and white lights illuminated the waters, much to the delight of locals and visitors worldwide.
On Saturday, November 18, the much-loved multi-colored display returns for the holiday season as Seven Falls celebrates the third annual Winter Lights event.
More than 100,000 individual lights will line the path leading to the Falls, and this year, colored lights will also adorn the cliff faces of the Pillars of Hercules, making for not only a festive atmosphere, but a photographer’s dream locale for holiday family photos.
Events begin at 10 a.m. and highlights include:
- Santa and Mrs. Claus will be at Outpost from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. for photo sessions and visit with the children
- Santa’s reindeer will be at the Park located just above the Food Court from 2-4 p.m.
- Elf Scavenger Hunt with candy and prizes for children from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Letters to Santa at the Food Court Pavilion from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Food Trailer will be open from Noon to 6:30 p.m., serving soups, grilled cheese, coffee and cocoa, etc. Nut cart also available.
- Complimentary Candy Canes and Glow sticks for children to be handed out during the day by the Seven Falls Elf Squad
- A Holiday Themed “Selfie-Station” with Gingerbread men and Lollipops at the Aspen Glade in the canyon all day and to remain until after the holidays
- The Seven Falls Chipmunk, Chipster, will be running around the canyon from Noon to 6 p.m.
Restaurant 1858 will be open for lunch and dinner during the Winter Lights celebration November 18. Reservations are highly recommended. Please call (719) 476-6758.
Parking and Transportation
Parking is complimentary in the Seven Falls lot on 1st Street across from the Golden Bee. There is no parking at Seven Falls, North Cheyenne Canyon, or in the adjacent neighborhoods.
- Dress in layers as the canyon is typically 5-10 degrees colder
- Arrive early to avoid lines
- Make dining reservations at Restaurant 1858 prior to visit
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
6 Lake Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80906