Greetings from Neverbland—the Pikes Peak region’s thriving, reviving, spectacular arts and culture scene. Experience dazzling artwork, stunning theatrics, electrifying melodies, exquisite cuisine, and much more! See the creativity of the Pikes Peak region like never before, through the breathtaking lens of PeakRadar.com.
PeakRadar.com is the online cultural calendar for Colorado’s Pikes Peak region and is the Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region’s signature audience development program.
Serving the greater Colorado Springs metropolitan area, including El Paso and Teller counties, the site is a comprehensive arts and culture community events calendar, and effectively operates as a free marketing department for nearly 400 under-resourced local arts & cultural groups across two counties. It has expanded to include original arts coverage and content, cultural guides, five social media platforms, and more.
Since its launch in June 2007, PeakRadar.com has brought awareness of a vast array of cultural activities to residents and visitors and it continues to grow. PeakRadar.com is home to over 3,500 event listings every year, as well as over 400 cultural organization listings, and more than 350 artist profiles.
Explore our Peak Radar 101 to see how to leverage the power of Peak Radar in your event promotions!
The Peak Radar program includes:
- PeakRadar.com: The online cultural website for the Pikes Peak region lists thousands of local events each year, digital directories listing 360 individual artists, 400 arts organizations, event venues, and the official public art directory for Colorado Springs and the surroundings communities.
- Media Relations: In addition to providing weekly event PSAs to local media outlets, the Peak Radar team regularly contributes on radio, TV, and in print.
- Five Social Media Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Weekly Event Picks E-blast: A weekly e-blast highlights 8-10 upcoming events for 18,000+ local & tourist subscribers. Please click here if you’d like to start receiving the Peak Radar Picks email every week.
- Cultural Guides: Peak Radar’s cultural guides package arts & cultural information into seasonal, engaging topics that are relevant for residents and tourists, digitally and in print.
- Office & Arts Info Center: The Cultural Office’s downtown office is a public storefront in the Colorado Springs Downtown Creative District that exhibits local artwork and distributes arts & cultural information.
PeakRadar.com is a program of the Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region, a nonprofit organization that serves as the officially designated local arts agency for the Pikes Peak region of Colorado. The Cultural Office create strategic partnerships to ensure that the arts – all the arts – are rightfully positioned as vital to economic development, education, civic life and a sustainable future. Our vision is a thriving community united by creativity. Find out more about the Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region, please visit: www.CulturalOffice.org.
It’s simple. Through PeakRadar.com, we want all residents and visitors to the Pikes Peak region to experience the area’s diverse cultural offerings. From Broadway shows to cutting-edge original theater, from Prokofiev to punk, from 20th century modernist works to opportunities for hands-on arts experiences, from Olympic sporting events to local heritage experiences, PeakRadar.com is the most comprehensive resource for helping to connect audiences to arts & culture in the Pikes Peak region. Whether you’re heading out on the town tonight, or planning a visit to the Colorado Springs area months from now, PeakRadar.com is your “go-to” online resource!