During the first hour of May’s First Friday, Seals and Gardner were joined by guests from across the arts community to discuss the evening’s Art Walks, responses from the creative sector to the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, and highlights of how some local arts groups are adapting their work to the times.
Guests included (in order of appearance):
- David Siegel, Bee Vradenburg Foundation
- Scott Levy, Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center at Colorado College
- Reed and Emily Fair, 45 Degree Gallery
- Deb Komitor, Local Artist
- Natalie Johnson, Manitou Springs Creative District
- Claire Swinford, Downtown Partnership
- Ashley Perry and Lauren Ripko, Old Colorado City
- Linda Weise, Colorado Springs Conservatory
Hear the podcast here.