Learn the basics of QuickBooks desktop software from a certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor!
This is a great course for the small business owner, or for assistants, who primarily handle the finances! This interactive QuickBooks Pro (Desktop Version) - Part 1 introductory course will cover:
1. How the software works and how to navigate through the program;
2. How to create a new Company with QuickBooks including settings preferences, setting open balance, and entering customers, vendors, and accounts;
3. How to enter vendor information, as well as descriptions & prices for products and services;
4. How to work with registers, including opening registers, making entries, and reconciliation; and
5. How to handle bills in QuickBooks, including how to enter & pay bills; entering discounts from vendors
This course is offered quarterly. QuickBooks ONLINE workshops are also offered quarterly.