Estemere Estate located in Palmer Lake CO

Estemere Estate

Historic Building/Landmark

Website: https://palmerdividehistory.org/palmer-lake-walking-tour/estemere-estate/

 380 Glenway St, Palmer Lake, CO 80133

In 1887, William Finley Thompson, a dentist from Baltimore, began building the 5,700 square-foot Estemere Estate in Palmer Lake during a period of Palmer Lake’s history referred to as the “Ambitious ’80’s.” The Victorian Mansion has 18 rooms, including rooms dedicated to billiards and chess. The main house has six fireplaces. Surrounding buildings include a carriage house, chapel and a caretaker’s cottage, to name a few.

Location Info

Estemere Estate

380 Glenway St

Palmer Lake, CO 80133