In 1887, William Finley Thompson, a dentist from Baltimore, began building the 5,700 square-foot Estemere Estate in Palmer Lake during a period of Palmer Lake’s history referred to as the “Ambitious ’80’s.” The Victorian Mansion has 18 rooms, including rooms dedicated to billiards and chess. The main house has six fireplaces. Surrounding buildings include a carriage house, chapel and a caretaker’s cottage, to name a few.
380 Glenway St, Palmer Lake, CO 80133
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE