Glen Eyrie is the former estate of the founder of Colorado Springs. We are owned and operated by The Navigators, a non-denominational Christian ministry who has owned this historic property since 1953. The center piece of our property is the 67-room Castle where we host events throughout the year and invite businesses, ministries, and individuals to host their own events in our multiple buildings (including the Castle) on our 800 acres of secluded property.
3820 N. 30th Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE