Acrylic Pour Art Class For Kids
Kid’s get to learn how to create abstract paintings with the liquid acrylic pour method.
Let’s paint together! Kids, join me to create 1 stunning painting and to paint your initials on papermache block lettering! Why not! Kids will learn to use acrylic paints in a new way with the Liquid Pour method.
Linda Bridges, artist, author and children’s storybook illustrator is offering two fun-filled art classes this Fall to teach kids to use liquid acrylics to produce some stunning abstract paintings they will be proud of. The class will offer 3 hours of instruction and personal painting time.
Kids— ages 8-13, and parents, are welcome.
- 1—8” x 10” canvas
- Paint: 4 basic acrylic colors for your use: true red, white, black, blue
- Latex gloves
- Light snacks & water
Supplies YOU Bring:
- 3- 2oz. acrylic colors of your child’s choice (Apple Barrell-from Walmart/ or Anita’s Craft Paints/or Deco Art by Americana from Hobby Lobby all work well.)
- 2 large Paper Mache block letters (from Hobby Lobby)
- An apron or old shirt to cover their clothes
Linda will have her new release book, “Hildie’s Hat Party” available for purchase! (Signed copies!) Some of her paintings will also be available for sale, framed and unframed for 20% discount.
$40 per kid
$10 additional if parent wants to join
Contact: (719) 272-1947
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 24, 2020 at 01:00 pm - 04:30 pm (Sat)
7560 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80920