All About Vinegar
Tangy… But in a good way!
It’s a re-do of one of my most popular classes!! In this class we’ll learn about all of the different kinds of vinegar, participate in a vinegar tasting and then use 4 of our vinegar to create recipes. We’ll even use separate techniques for each vinegar – there’s more to this puckery condiment than meets the eye!
This class is taught in our 2×4 format – we’ll split up into groups of 2 and each twosome will tackle one recipe. We’ll package up some of each recipe for everyone to try!
On the menu:
- Chamomile Smoked Manchego with Orange Vanilla Gastrique with White Wine Vinegar
- Tomato Miso Jam on Crostini with Sherry Vinegar
- Shrimp & Cannellini Bean Salad with Lavender Vinaigrette
- Mascarpone Stuffed Strawberries with Balsamic Vinegar & Pink Peppercorns
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- May 20, 2021 at 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm (Thu)
2011 West Colorado Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80904