Please Note: This event has expired.
Breakfast for Dinner: Cooking & Connection workshop
Learn the secrets of making Croiss-Omelettes, crispy homemade hash brown potatoes, and how to build better relationships in your life.
Who says cooking and a workshop can't go hand in hand?
During this class, Joe Arant will teach you:
- How to make the perfect fluffy omelette!
- The secret to making a buttery, melt-in-your-mouth Croiss-Omelette sandwich!
- The crispiest homemade hashbrowns that rival those from your favorite diner!
You'll also learn advice from Joe & Emma about:
- How to build better relationships in business and personal life
- Networking tips to help you fit right into an event
- Ways to combat shyness in a
12 N Meade Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903