City Center Series: Local Great Minds
How do we design our cities, who do we design them for, and how do those design choices exclude people or welcome them in?
Join thought-leaders from our local community that have addressed this challenging question.
A series of three lightning interviews, emceed by local entrepreneur Russ Ware, highlights the people and companies driving innovations propelling Colorado Springs to national significance.
Innovations in Community Health:
Sustainable/Accessible Design & Engineering:
- Stuart Coppedge, lead architect of Pikes Peak Summit House
- Christopher Liedel, US Olympic & Paralympic Museum
Design Thinking on Housing and Affordability:
- Shelley Jensen, Colorado Springs Tiny Home Project
- Shawna Kemppainen, The Place, a former affiliate of Urban Peak
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jan 22, 2020 at 06:00 pm - 07:15 pm (Wed)
Additional time info:
Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
There will be a post-event talk at Wild Goose Meeting House.
825 N. Cascade Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903