Please Note: This event has expired.
Food & Mood
This virtual workshop will help individuals to learn more about nutrition and how it can impact our mental health.
Please join us for our upcoming virtual Food & Mood Seminar that is being taught by our Registered Dietitian, Sarah Koehler, MS, RD.
This is a great opportunity to learn more about how food impacts our mood!
In this seminar you will learn about:
- The crucial role that nutrition plays in mental health
- Explore the relationship between what you eat and how you feel
- How certain foods can negatively impact mood
- Which foods can help to increase levels of energy
- The emotional benefits of a healthy
Contact: (719) 445-6744
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Google Meet Link: https://meet.google.com/sxj-bioc-est
Or if you would like the Google Meet link emailed to you, please email us at email@example.com