Learn to Curl Clinic
The Broadmoor Curling Club invites you to join us for a Learn to Curl clinic!
We welcome those who have never tried curling and those who haven’t curled in a few years.
Curling is a great family sport and creates an atmosphere of sportsmanship and friendly competition.
Regardless of your age, bring your friends and family and find out why curling is the fastest growing winter sport for folks of all ages
The class includes:
- A short introduction to the history and game of curling
- Review of curling and ice safety tips
- Stretching and warm-ups prior to curling
- On-ice instruction with USCA certified instructors
- A short simulated game
- An overview of membership opportunities with the Broadmoor Curling Club and League information
All equipment is provided. Wear warm clothing that is loose enough to allow for good range of motion.
Sweatpants are a good choice and layers help.The arena is very cold.
Some curlers find a hat and gloves comfortable out on the ice.
Blue Jeans generally are not flexible enough for curling.
You must wear clean athletic shoes, no crocs, high heels, or leather soles, please.
If you know anyone who you think they’d enjoy trying curling, please share this with them.
If it’s been a little while since you’ve curled, please join our clinic at the World Arena Ice Hall.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jan 19, 2020 at 05:45 pm - 08:15 pm (Sun)
Additional time info:
Please arrive at the World Arena Ice Hall at 5:45 p.m. for registration.
3185 Venetucci Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80906