Liquid Acrylic Pour Art Classes
Please note, this event has expired.
Learn to do the acrylic pour basic techniques and some alternatives.
Join us to create 2 stunning paintings!
Learn to use acrylic paints in a new way with the Liquid Pour method.
Linda Bridges, author, artist, and children’s storybook illustrator is offering two fun-filled art classes this fall to demonstrate how to use liquid acrylics to produce stunning abstract paintings you will be proud of.
The class will offer 3 hours of instruction and personal painting time. Beginners are welcome. This class is for you!
Our November 30 and December 7 classes are almost full.
- 2—11” x 14” canvases
- Paint: 4 basic acrylic colors for your use: true red, white, black, blue
- Latex gloves
- Light snacks & water
Supplies YOU Bring:
- 6 2oz. acrylic colors of your choice
- (Apple Barrell-from Walmart/ or Anita’s Craft Paints/or Deco Art by Americana from Hobby Lobby all work well.)
- An apron or old shirt to cover you.
- Linda will have some of her paintings available for sale, framed and unframed for 20% discount.
7560 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80920