Please Note: This event has expired.
National Day of Unplugging
Join TOPS staff to unplug from your electronics and plug into your parks! Learn about the history, ecology, and geology of this unique area during your digital detox.
What’s in Red Rock Canyon? Impressive rocks, beautiful trees, human history, wild animals, hikers, or sasquatch?
If you have not seen these things for yourself, it is time to put down your phone and celebrate National Day of Unplugging on Saturday, March 7.
How to Get Involved:
- A guided hike will be offered at 1 p.m.
- No time for a guided hike? Stop by our free educational booth at the Mesa Trailhead between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. to learn about the park, grab a map, and go on your own self-guided tour!
What to Know:
- Dress for the weather and be prepared for icy, muddy, or snowy trail conditions
- Please no pets or strollers on the guided hike
- Sightings of sasquatch are not guaranteed
Ridge Rd. & US-24, Colorado Springs, CO 80904