Please Note: This event has expired.
Pikes Peak Foodshed Forum
The Pikes Peak Foodshed Forum brings farmers and consumers together to promote and expand local food opportunities in the region.
- 9:30 a.m.: Welcome
- 9:40 a.m.: Keynote with Michael Alcazar
- 10:50 a.m.: Break
- 11:00 a.m.: Local Food Resource Fair
- 12:00 p.m.: Lunch- Wood Fired Pizza Catered By Pizzeria Rustica
- 1:00 p.m.: Farmsteaders Film Screening and Discussion
- 2:20 p.m.: Closing and Next Steps
Michael Alcazar is a master educator with over 30 years of designing, teaching, facilitating, building, and coaching experience. His various life experiences have uniquely given him the opportunity toView more
Registration required at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b44aaaf2da02-2020.
5675 S. Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80906