Please Note: This event has expired.
Run4Hope 5k for Schools
The 6th Annual Run4Hope 5K for Schools is a fun, community-wide in-person and virtual event that raises money and awareness for suicide prevention programs in local area high schools.
With teen suicides at alarming levels, we are providing HOPE through Sources of Strength, a widely accepted, peer-based school program. Join us for this fun and exciting race and be a part of the solution!
Activities for the whole family include:
- Age group race awards
- Run/walk your own route with a "virtual" run!
- Pancake breakfast
- Music, food trucks, vendors and more!
- Kids Fun Run and obstacle course
- More than 500 pounds of color!
- Awards for best school spirit
- For the competitive folks, the
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Early Packet Pick-up for Pre-registered Runners
Friday, September 16 from 12:00 - 7:00 p.m. at The Ascent Church
Event Schedule for Sept 17th:
- Race day Registration 7:00 - 9:00 a.m.
- Pancake Breakfast 7:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Warm up at 8:45 a.m.
- Competitive Race 9:00 a.m.
- Fun Run 9:15 a.m.
- Kids Race 10:00 a.m.
- Awards and Announcements 10:15 a.m.
1750 Deer Creek Rd, Monument, CO 80132