Sunday School: Wine Education Series
Sunday School, presented by The Carter Payne, is a wine education series that aims to cultivate an approachable environment, diving into the wine world with Crusade.
Tickets are live for our first ever Sunday School on January 22nd! Talking & Tasting will kick off the series with learning the basics of the wine world.
Each session will be held from 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. in The Cellar at The Carter Payne.
- January 22nd: Talking & Tasting
- February 5th: World of Whites
- February 12th: World of Reds
- February 19th: All of the Rest
- February 26th: Pairing Day
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Feb 5, 2023 at 01:30 pm - 03:30 pm (Sun)
- Feb 12, 2023 at 01:30 pm - 03:30 pm (Sun)
- Feb 19, 2023 at 01:30 pm - 03:30 pm (Sun)
- Feb 26, 2023 at 01:30 pm - 03:30 pm (Sun)
Additional time info:
Join us before before Sunday School for brunch from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. We recommend eating prior to class beginning.
Come enjoy our delicious brunch by BFD, cocktails by Araucana, wines by Crusade, and beers by Local Relic, all located in The Carter Payne at 320 S Weber St!
320 S Weber St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903