TOT Preschool Enrichment Program
Every week a TOT instructor will teach your child athletics, academics, and agility. The classes are focused around improving your child’s physical and mental growth through movement and music.
Teams of Tomorrow (TOT) is a physical education program for the preschool child, but incorporates so much more!
- Ball-Handling Skills: In our 9-month program, TOT Superstars will master 25 ball-handling skills, exposing them to different fine and gross motor skills activities (SO important for our early learners!). We are learning to move & moving to learn!
- Academic Concepts: We also reinforce preschool academic concepts (colors, numbers, letters, and so much more!). We use music, memorization facts, and learning through play to reinforce our academic skills.
- Habit Training: We provide tons of opportunities for preschoolers to develop habits of obedience, attentiveness, routine, and excellence all within a fun, loving, and caring atmosphere.
- Performance: TOT Superstars will have two opportunities to show off all their amazing ball-handling skills in the school year, one is a Halftime Performance of a local basketball game and in our end-of-the-year Shine Time Exhibit.
Classes will be held at Westside Community Center Dance Room located in Middle Building.
To register visit, www. teamsoftomorrrow.com. Use code WCC30OFF to save 30% off first month tuition. Valid until August 31.
There's a one-time registration fee of $35 (includes ball, shirts, prizes, and trophy).
Monthly tuition is $45.
Contact: (719) 985-0323
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- May 13, 2021 at 10:00 am - 11:00 pm (Thu)
1628 W. Bijou St., Colorado Springs, CO 80904